& Updated Bepp PC
to update BepopPC and Printer Driver.
Latest BepopPC can be used under WindowsXP.
This article shows how to replace your existing Max Bepop PC
Application Software and Printer Driver for Bepop CM-200E and
PM-100A, by downloading from website or re-installing from latest
issue CD-ROM, in your PC. Following shows how to update the
BepopPC and Printer Driver.
1. When you download the latest Application Software or Printer
Driver, uninstall an existing (old) application software /printer
driver according to following procedure. Then, re-install the
latest BepopPC Software or Printer Driver.
2. If you are going to install MAX Bepop CM-200E / PM-100A Printer
Driver into your PC at first time, please follow the procedures
explained in the operation manual attached to MAX Bepop CM-200E
How to update BepopPC Application
Software and Printer Driver.
(1) BepopPC Application Software
1. Choose one of languages to meet the OS of your PC.
2. Download the file of application software.
(* At this time, save the file on the desk top on your PC.)
3. Double-click "BepopV13000_Set up.exe".
3-1. Double-click "BepopV13000_Set up.exe".
3-2. When your PC has been already installed with an existing
(old) application software, uninstall it first. Click OK.
4. Install (re-install) the latest BepopPC.
4-1. Click [Next]
4-2. Read license agreement and click [Yes]
4-3. Click [Next]
4-4. Choose the setup type you prefer
4-5. Click [Next]
4-6. Click [Finish]
(2) Diver Printer
1. Choose one of languages to meet the
OS of your PC.
2. Download the file of Printer Driver.
(* At this time, save the file on the desk top.)
3. Extract BepopDrvUP1.exe.
(* At this time, extract the file on the desk top.)
4. Install the latest Printer Driver.
4-1. Open the folder which you extracted the contents
of file, then click [MPSSetup.exe
4-2. Click [Installation of the Printer Driver]
4-3. Select the model name you want to install and click [Next].
4-4. Selct a connecting cable and click [Next].
4-5. Click [Install]. Starts setup.
4-6. Click [Finish].
* Uninstall an exsisting Printer Driver.
(When your PC has been already installed an existing (old) Printer
Driver, un-install the driver at first.)
(1). Click [Uninstall].
(2). Click [Finish]. Then, [Re-start].